Feast Magazine is seeking a marketing associate with a passion for writing, a desire to collaborate with clients and a high level of organization. Working directly with the magazine’s publisher, VP of sales, sales teams and art department, Feast’s special projects coordinator is chiefly responsible for developing and managing custom content and digital promotions. The successful candidate will contribute to the ongoing success of Feast through management of client-facing projects and the magazine’s day-to-day operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Write, edit and format special sections and advertorials for the print magazine
- Manage sponsored digital and social media promotion calendars as well as digital advertising and fulfillment
- Keep record of all current and incoming contracts and ensure fulfillment
- Manage insertion orders
- Maintain client list, subscriber database, distribution list and other projects as needed
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field and two years of experience in marketing required, with some experience in publishing preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- High level of organization
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Command of editorial best practices
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Understanding of and experience in digital and social media
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines and projects
- Working knowledge of InDesign, Microsoft Word, InCopy, Photoshop (or other image-editing software) and the ability to work within a CMS
Competitive salary with a choice of two medical plans, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401(k) with company match, generous vacation policy. Relocation costs will not be reimbursed.
Qualified candidates must submit a cover letter, resume and writing samples to Feast publisher, Catherine Neville, via email: email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.
Per company policy, all applicants considered for employment at Lee Enterprises must pass a post-offer drug screen and background screening and driving history report prior to commencing employment.