Want to let someone else do the cooking this Thanksgiving? Then it's time to make your reservations.
If you don’t want to deal with preparing an entire Thanksgiving meal – not to mention the dishes afterwards – call or go online now to make your reservation at any of these restaurants waiting to host you and your family for the holiday.
- Lidia's: Open noon to 6pm for a four-course Thanksgiving Day meal. Cost is $55 per person and $18 for children 12 and under.
- Affäre: Open and serving a special Thanksgiving Day menu. Call for more details and to make a reservation.
- Bristol Seafood Grill in Power & Light: Open 11am to 10m for a Thanksgiving buffet featuring roasted turkey, cornbread and sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, green beans and a few decadent dessert surprises. Cost is $39 per person for adults.
- Reserve inside Ambassador Hotel: Serving a Thanksgiving buffet from 10am to 3pm featuring the traditional spread in addition to their full menu. Kids under 3 eat free.
- The Savoy at 21c Hotel: Open 12 noon to 7:00 pm, serving a three-course table d’hote menu this Thanksgiving Day for $48 to $65 per person. Expect delicious dishes like Diestel Family Farm turkey, sage and brown butter brined, then over roasted with butter. Each table will receive family-style sides including herbed stuffing, Brussels sprouts, carrots, whipped potatoes, gravy and cranberry sauce.
- metropolitanKC inside the Marriott Hotel Downtown: Open 11am to 3pm, serving a traditional Thanksgiving buffet including a turkey and ham carving station. Adults are $33, children 4 to 12 are $15 and children 3 and under eat free. Complimentary 2-hour self-parking included.
- Tavernonna inside Hotel Phillips: Open 6:30am to 9pm. Serving a special family style "Nonna's Thanksgiving" meal for $29 a person from 11:30am to 4pm (2 person minimum), as well as classic Thanksgiving dinner options after 4pm.
- McCormick and Schmick’s Seafood: Open 11am to 10pm, serving the main dinner menu as well as a traditional Thanksgiving feast of roasted turkey, soups, salads, stuffing, casseroles, mashed potatoes and gravy, vegetables, cranberry sauce, pies and more. Adults are $29.50.
Black Dirt: Open all day Thanksgiving serving the bar menu and from 2 to 8pm offering a special Thanksgiving Day 4-course menu for $55 per person, plus an additional $20 per person with wine pairings. There will be traditional and vegetarian options available for all four courses; diners can choose an entree including turkey, short rib or polenta soufflé.
- Capital Grille: Open 11am to 10pm, serving all of your traditional Thanksgiving favorites along with the full dinner menu.
- Eddie V’s: Open 5 to 8pm, serving a special turkey dinner with all the traditional trimmings in addition to the full dinner menu. Adults are $42 and children are $15 for children.
- Seasons 52: Open 11am to 10pm, serving a traditional Thanksgiving dinner with all the trimmings. Finish with a pumpkin pie mini indulgence in addition to the regular menu.
- Gram & Dun: Open 11am to 9pm, with a limited menu available 9pm to close. Serving their full menu in addition to a traditional 3-course Thanksgiving dinner offering a special soup, salad, entrée and dessert priced a la carte.
- The Oliver: Open 11:30am to 9pm, with a limited menu available 9pm to close. Serving their full menu in addition to some Thanksgiving special soup, salad, entrée and dessert options that are traditional and priced a la carte.
- Stock Hill: Open 11am to 3:30pm, for a brunch buffet for $45 per person with all of the Thanksgiving favorites. They will serve their regular menu from 4:30 to 9pm, and bar menu available from 9pm to close. Watch the Plaza lights on the big screen and listen to live music from 8 to 11pm.
- Hogshead: Open all day from 11am to 11pm, serving their full menu in addition to a special Thanksgiving plate featuring turkey and all of the sides.
- Bucca di Beppo: Open from 11am to 10pm, serving a traditional Thanksgiving meal and the regular menu featuring Italian cuisine.
- Parker at The Fontaine Hotel: Open from 3 to 7pm for dinner, serving a special prix fixe menu for $75 per person that includes salad, soup, and your choice of turkey, short rib “pot roast” or rainbow trout with sides and a selection of desserts to chose from.
- American Slang Modern Brasserie inside Intercontinental Hotel: Serving a 5-course menu all day on Thanksgiving, where you can enjoy a traditional turkey meal or get filet mignon, lamb breast or sea bass with several sides and dessert. $89 per person, plus tax and tip. Children 6 to 12 are $45 per person and children under 5 can order from a special menu.
- Fogo de Chao Brazilian Steakhouse: Open from 11am to 10pm, serving a holiday churrasco feast of indulgent fire-roasted meats and seasonal recipes exclusive to the holidays. Dinner prices will be charged all day on Thanksgiving.
- Stroud’s in Fairway: Open 10:30am to 4:30pm, serving an extensive buffet of traditional Thanksgiving offerings like carved turkey, ham, stuffing, green beans, yams and cranberry relish in addition to regular menu items. The buffet is $27.99 for adults. Kids, ages 12 and under will be priced their age plus 99 cents.
- Avenues Bistro: Open from 11am to 8pm, serving a traditional Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings. Menu is available on their website. Cost is $26.95 for adults and $14.95 for kids 12 and under.
- The Well Bar, Grill & Rooftop: Open from noon to 5pm for a traditional Thanksgiving turkey buffet. Call for menu and prices.
- Summit Grill in Waldo: Open from 10:30am to 3pm, serving a traditional Thanksgiving day menu including turkey, sides and desserts all priced a la carte in addition to the regular menu.
- 88 at The Elms Hotel: Open 11am to 2pm, serving a full Thanksgiving Day buffet, including a turkey carving station, roast top sirloin with au jus and orange marmalade-glazed ham, along with soups, salads and sides like cornbread stuffing with Elms garden grown herbs as well as updated classics like a root vegetable salad with arugula in a honey-truffle vinaigrette. A made-to-order bananas foster station will anchor the seven dessert options, including pumpkin pie, pecan pie and caramel-apple cheesecake. Adults $35; Seniors $28; Kids $18; 4 and under free.
- Summit Grill in Lee’s Summit: Open from 10:30am to 3pm, serving a traditional Thanksgiving day menu including traditional turkey, sides and desserts all priced a la carte in addition to their regular menu.
- Third Street Social: Open from 10:30am to 3pm, serving special Thanksgiving entrees like roasted turkey, slow roasted Angus prime rib, honey baked ham and, of course, pumpkin and pecan pie for dessert.
- J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood: Open from 11am to 8pm, serving a three-course, prix fixe Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner featuring turkey and all of the fixings. The regular dinner menu will also be available. Cost is $39 per person or $19 for kids 12 and under.
- Bristol Seafood Grill in Leawood: Open from 10am to 7pm, serving a Thanksgiving buffet featuring roasted turkey, cornbread and sausage stuffing, mashed potatoes, turkey gravy, green beans and a few decadent dessert surprises. Cost is $39 per person and $19 for children 12 and under. Kids 3 and under eat free.
- Houlihan’s OP & Leawood Locations: Open from 11am to 11pm, serving a special Thanksgiving dinner only at the Overland Park and Leawood locations. Call for menu and pricing.
- Trofi Restaurant inside Doubletree by Hilton: Open from 10am to 2:30pm, serving a traditional Thanksgiving brunch. Call for pricing and details.
- Stroud’s in Overland Park: Open 10:30am to 4:30pm, serving an extensive buffet of traditional Thanksgiving offerings like carved turkey, ham, stuffing, green beans, yams, cranberry relish in addition to regular menu items. The buffet is $27.99 for adults. Kids, ages 12 and under, will be priced their age plus 99 cents.
- Magnolia’s at Caenen Castle in Shawnee: Open 3 to 6pm, serving a Thanksgiving buffet with turkey, glazed ham, traditional mac 'n' cheese, collard greens, green beans, candied yams, mashed potatoes and gravy, cranberry sauce, homemade rolls and corn bread with 7Up pound cake, German chocolate cake, peach cobbler and sweet potato pie for dessert. Prices and tickets are available through the Magnolia's website.
- Hereford House in Leawood: Open 11am to 4pm, serving a special Thanksgiving Day buffet exclusively at its Leawood location. The buffet is $29.95 for adults, $14.95 for children ages four to 12, and free for children under four. The price is inclusive of tax and gratuity.
- Silo Modern Farmhouse: Open from 10 am to 3pm, serving a full Thanksgiving day buffet with slow roasted prime rib carving station, salt and herb roasted turkey breast, pork porchetta carving station, stuffing, Farmhouse mac 'n' cheese and pumpkin pie, pecan pie and carrot or chocolate cake. Adults (14 and over) are $32.95, kids ages 5 to 13 are $17.50 and kids 4 and under eat free.
- Ignite Wood Fired Grill: Open from 11am to 7pm, serving an all-day Thanksgiving day buffet with appetizers followed by turkey, ham or prime rib carving stations, all the sides and dessert. Adults are $29.95 and kids are $11.95.