A classic Cajun sausage, andouille is at home in iconic New Orleans dishes such as gumbo and jambalaya, but it also shines on a traditional po’boy sandwich with the fixins.
Louisiana Po’Boy Sandwich with Andouille Sausage
Serves | 1 |
- 1 French bread roll, sliced and toasted
- 1 tsp stone-ground mustard
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 andouille sausage, grilled
- 2 slices sweet onion
- 1 slice Provolone cheese, cut in half
- 3 to 4 bread and butter pickles
| Preparation | Spread mustard on one side of the roll and mayonnaise on the other. Layer roll with andouille, sweet onion, Provolone and pickles.