As featured on
The Hill is famous for its Italian markets and restaurants. Visitors and locals alike flock to this historic part of the city to explore the family-friendly, tight-knit neighborhood and feast on the flavors of Italy right here at home.
Gerard Craft, Kevin Nashan, Michael and Tara Gallina, Mike Randolph, Tamara Keefe and Stephen Hale will chat about St. Louis food and drink.
- Sneak Peek: Morning Glory Diner Opens Feb. 14, Serving Classic American Diner Fare on Cherokee Street
- On Saturdays, The Night Owl Serves Up Vegan Fast Food in St. Louis
- Elmwood’s David Greteman Chats Zero-Proof Cocktails, Embracing Rum and Why Orange Bitters are His Secret Weapon
- The Best Food and Drink Events in St. Louis This Weekend: Feb. 15-17
- The Pairing Crossroads Wine & Grocer to Open in Kansas City by June
- Mann Meats Opens Brick-and-Mortar Location in Florissant
- Coco’s Café KC Aims to Bring the Culture and Cuisine of Puerto Rico to Kansas City’s Westside
- Takashima Records, a Japanese-Inspired Cocktail Lounge and Record Label, to Open in Late 2019
- The Cheese Shack Food Truck to Open Brick-and-Mortar Location in Kimmswick
- St. Louis Restaurant Openings and Closings: January 2019