TUNE IN: Feast TV starts broadcasting on the first Saturday of each month, and continues airing throughout:
- St. Louis: Tune into the Nine Network (Channel 9) to see Feast TV on Sat., Feb. 7 at 2pm, Mon., Feb. 9 at 1pm and Sun., Feb. 15 at 3:30pm. Feast TV will also air throughout the month on nineCREATE.
- Kansas City: In Kansas City, watch Feast TV on KCPT (Channel 19) on Sat., Feb. 21 at 2:30pm.
- Mid-Missouri: You can watch Feast TV throughout mid-Missouri on KMOS (Channel 6) on Thurs., Feb. 26 at 8:30pm.
- Southern Illinois: Feast TV will air in the southern Illinois region on WSIU (Channel 8) at 10am on Sat., Feb. 14.
Emmy-winning Feast TV brings Feast Magazine to life through in-depth segments on the stories and recipes found in each issue. Our monthly, half-hour program connects you to the St. Louis region's most innovative culinarians through a fresh, insightful look at the local food scene.
This month, Feast TV highlights Midwest producers:
- Visit Side Project Cellar in St. Louis where ground-breaking brewer Cory King offers his 100-percent barrel-aged Belgian-style beers via a custom-made draft system.
- Venture to Osborn, Missouri, to visit Shatto Milk Co., a three-generation artisan dairy producing butter, half-and-half and milk, including flavored milks flavors like orange crème, root beer, banana and cotton candy.
- Go behind the scenes in Carbondale, Illinois, at a new craft distillery, Grand River Spirits, the first distillery to launch in Southern Illinois since Prohibition.
- Have you ever seen elk on a menu? Did you realize it's raised right here in Missouri? Come with us as we head to Ste. Genevieve County to visit Hinkebein Elk Ranch and see how these animals are raised.
MISSED AN EPISODE?
Watch previous episodes of Feast TV here!