Schnucks Cooking Class: Oven-Roasted Chicken Shawarma with Garlicky Yogurt Sauce
- When: Wed., Oct. 16, 6 to 9pm
- Where: Schnucks Cooks Cooking School at Schnucks' Des Peres location, 12332 Manchester Road, St. Louis
- Cost: $45
- Register: nourish.schnucks.com/web-ext/cooking-school or by calling 314.909.1704
Join us in the kitchen and learn to make the Oven-Roasted Chicken Shawarma with Garlicky Yogurt Sauce from this month's Quick Fix column.
Tickets are just $45 for a night of cooking, dining and wine. RSVP at nourish.schnucks.com/schnucks-cooking-school.
MAKE THE MEAL:
- From-Scratch Pita Bread
- Marinated Tomatoes
- Roasted Potatoes and Eggplant
- Oven-Roasted Chicken Shawarma with Garlicky Yogurt Sauce
- Pistachio Cake with Cardamom Glaze
LEARN MORE: In this class, you’ll learn how to make fresh pita bread at home. You’ll also learn how to make a flour substitute using only ground nuts.