Schnucks Cooking Class: Roasted Beet-Blood Orange Salad
- When: Thu., Dec. 13, 6 to 9pm
- Where: Schnucks Cooks Cooking School at Schnucks' Des Peres location, 12332 Manchester Road, St. Louis
- Cost: $45
- Register: nourish.schnucks.com/schnucks-cooking-school or by calling 314.909.1704
Join us in the kitchen and learn to make the roasted beet-blood orange salad in this month's Quick Fix column.
Tickets are just $45 for a night of cooking, dining and wine. RSVP at nourish.schnucks.com/schnucks-cooking-school.
- Pork Roast With Fennel
- Roasted Blood Orange-Beet Salad
- Gratin Potatoes With Bacon and Raclette Cheese
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Sticky Chocolate-Plum Cake
In this class, you’ll learn how to upgrade your favorite cheesy potato casserole with Swiss raclette cheese. You’ll also learn how to make a sticky chocolate-plum cake for your holiday table.