Schnucks Cooking Class: Stuffed Grape Leaves With Pomegranate Molasses
- When: Wed., April 24, 6 to 9pm
- Where: Schnucks Cooks Cooking School at Schnucks' Des Peres location, 12332 Manchester Road, St. Louis
- Cost: $45
- Register: nourish.schnucks.com/schnucks-cooking-school or by calling 314.909.1704
Join us in the kitchen and learn to make the stuffed grape leaves with pomegranate molasses from this month's Quick Fix column.
Tickets are just $45 for a night of cooking, dining and wine. RSVP at nourish.schnucks.com/schnucks-cooking-school.
- Creamy Hummus With Warm Pita Bread
- Stuffed Grape Leaves With Pomegranate Molasses
- Roasted Chicken With Sumac and Lemon
- Chocolate, Banana and Pecan Cookies
In this class, you'll learn how to make fattoush, a hearty Lebanese bread salad with mixed greens and vegetables. You’ll also learn how to season chicken with sumac, which has a tangy, lemony flavor.