Feast on KC
- When: Thu., Aug. 22, 6 to 9:30pm
- Where: The Abbott, 1901 Cherry St., Crossroads Arts District, Kansas City
- Cost: $25 early bird (only $100 available!), $30 general admission
- Tickets: purchase online here
- More info: tixtoparty.com/e/feast-50-kc
Join us for a celebration of the Kansas City-area winners of our annual Feast 50 Awards!
Guests will enjoy samples from Kansas City-area Feast 50 winners, including the city's best restaurants, breweries, wineries and distilleries. Winners will be published in the August 2019 issue of Feast. This is a 21+ event.
Get $5 off when you buy now! There are only 100 early bird tickets for purchase. All tickets include unlimited tastes and free parking. Cash bar will be available.
Enjoy samples from:
- Amigoni Urban Winery
- André’s Confiserie Suisse
- Betty Rae's Ice Cream
- Bo Lings
- Christopher Elbow Chocolates/Fairway Creamery
- Crane Brewing Co.
- The Culinary Center of Kansas City
- Golden Ox
- Green Dirt Farm
- Hopskeller Brewing Co.
- J. Rieger & Co.
- KC Bier Co.
- Krokstrom Scandinavian Comfort Food
- Local Pig
- Local Seasons Catering & Events
- Lukas Liquors
- Messenger Coffee Co.
- Mission Taco Joint
- Noah's Cupboard
- The Roasterie
- Rye Leawood
- Seven Swans Crêperie
- Tom's Town Distilling Co.
- Waldo Thai
- Wiener Wagon/Derr's Artisan Sausage
- and more!
Feast on KC is sponsored by J. Rieger & Co., Local Seasons Catering & Events, The Roasterie, City of Springfield MO CVB, Dillards, Guy's Chips, Missouri Wine and Q39.