- When: Thu., April 15 at 5pm
- Where: Zoom
- Tickets: $15, available at nourish.schnucks.com/web-ext/cooking-school or by calling 314.909.1704
Join Schnucks Cooking School chef Amy Feese on Zoom at 5pm on Thu., April 15 to learn how to make the dishes on this month’s menu:
- Chicken Wings with Angry Sauce
- Kimchi Mac ‘n’ Cheese
- Sigeumchi Namul (Korean Seasoned Spinach)
- Hotteok (Korean Dessert Pancakes)
In this class, you’ll learn how to use Korean ingredients such as kimchi and gochujang in American dishes. We’ll also explore the elements of more traditional Korean cuisine.
Participants can pick up meal kits containing all the ingredients they’ll need to make the meal at 12332 Manchester Road on Wed., April 14 from 9am to 5pm and Thu., April 15 from 9am to 3pm. For more information, contact the cooking school directly.