Try this Danish remoulade on a Scandinavian-style hot dog.
Remoulade will keep for up to one month in the refrigerator.
Yields | 2 cups |
- 1½ cups mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp chopped pickles or relish
- ¼ cup finely diced sweet yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp capers, drained
- 1 Tbsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups sweet brown mustard
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh dill
- pinch white pepper
| Preparation | In the bowl of a food processor, add all ingredients and pulse until desired consistency. If a brighter color is desired, add more turmeric. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight to allow flavors to develop.