In celebration of the Clayton restaurant’s fifth anniversary, Araka is inviting diners to enjoy a special three-course menu featuring new dishes by chefs Mike Burnau and Ryan Cooper, along with signature Araka favorites.
“On behalf of the entire Araka staff, we want to express our sincere appreciation to you - our loyal guests, Carondelet Plaza neighbors, quality suppliers and local St. Louis restaurant community - for your continuing support as partners in our growth,” owner Brad Beracha and general manager Brian Hornbeck wrote in an enewsletter announcing the special.
The menu is $30 per person and will be available from Mon., Oct. 22, to Sat., Oct. 27. For reservations, call 314.725.6777, or make them online here.
- choice of soup or salad
Main Course Entrees (choice of one)
- Petite Filet Mignon, goat cheese, smashed Yukon gold potatoes, grilled rapini, red wine-blackberry demi glace
- Crispy Skin Arctic Char, carrot-ginger puree, black lentils, orange braised fennel, seared oyster mushrooms, balsamic reduction
- Apple Cider Braised Pork Belly, potato hash, sunny side up farm egg, coconut braised kale, escarole, cider braise reduction
- Vegan Rice Noodles, seared tofu, mushroom-dashi broth, snow peas, shitake mushrooms, bean sprouts, fresno chile, yellow zucchini, sesame
- choice of dessert selections
Araka, 131 Carondelet Plaza, Clayton, 314.725.6777, araka.com