As featured on
Getting off the interstate and following Route 66 across the countryside is an adventure. Join along with food writer Andrew Mark Veety and photographer Jonathan Pollack as they grab a bite at some of the notable eateries.
- The Much-Anticipated Rockwell Beer Co. Brings Craft Brews and Smashed Burgers to The Grove
- Morning Day Café Brings Whimsical, Farm-Fresh Fare to Nixa
- Mark Dandurand of Stock Hill Talks Snails, Alinea and His Favorite Brunch in Kansas City
- Miracle at Rockhill Grille, a Holiday Pop-Up Bar, Opens Friday in Kansas City
- Chef Adam Wells-Morgan Chats Flyover’s Changing Menu, Cooking Tips and His Whipped Cream Tattoo
- Reverie, a Rooftop Bar, Now Open in Springfield's Farmers Park
- Rhone Rum Bar Now Open in St. Louis, Serving 101 Rums and Caribbean-Inspired Shareable Plates
- Elevate Your Next Meal with Brown Abbey’s Culinary Line
- Best of Luck Beer Hall to Open in Springfield in January 2019
- In Lenexa, Silo Modern Farmhouse Brings Local Ingredients to a Country Club Setting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.