Food trucks are as hot as ever in St. Louis, and now the mobile-dining trend is taking St. Louis County by storm through a series of summer and fall festivals.
From 5 to 8pm on specific evenings from June to September (see schedule below), food trucks and musicians will gather at parks throughout the county to bring you a variety of great eats and tunes.
There will be about 14 food trucks at each event. Each will serve up their signature specialties, with a little something for everyone, including sushi, gyros, gourmet burgers, fish tacos, toasted ravioli, cupcakes and more.
Beer and wine will be available at the events. No coolers allowed.
THE 2013 FOOD TRUCK EVENT AND BAND SCHEDULE
Remaining dates for the season are bolded
1st Fridays -- Laumeier Sculpture Park
- June 7 -- Steve Ewing of The Urge -- check out photos from the event here and get the food trucks' Twitter handles here!
- Aug. 2 -- Leland's Road
- Sept. 6 -- Bedlam Brothers -- get the lineup here!
12580 Rott Road, laumeiersculpturepark.org
2nd Thursdays -- Faust Park
- June 13 -- Soulard Blues Band -- click here for the food-truck lineup!
- July 11 -- Fanfare -- click here for the food-truck lineup!
- Aug. 8 -- Ralph Bulter Duo -- click here for the food-truck lineup!
- Sept. 12 -- Cosmic Cowboy
15185 Olive Blvd., Chesterfield, stlouisco.com/ParksandRecreation/ParkPages/Faust
3rd Tuesdays -- Tilles Park
- June 18 -- Ralph Bulter Band Duo
- July 16 -- Maple Jam Band
- Aug. 20 -- Soulard Blues Band
- Sept. 17 -- Scott Laytham & Karl Holmes Duo
9551 Litzsinger Road, stlouisco.com/ParksandRecreation/ParkPages/Tilles
4th Wednesdays -- Creve Coeur Park
- June 26 -- Dusty Brothers -- get the truck lineup here!
- July 24 -- Scott Laytham & Karl Holmes Duo -- get the lineup here!
- Aug. 28 -- Bob Kuban Band
- Sept. 25 -- AJSR & Mother's Children
13725 Marine, stlouisco.com/ParksandRecreation/ParkPages/CreveCoeur
Bands play from 5 to 7pm.